Dumpster/Roll Off Rate Sheet
Trash/Demo Dumpster Rates
|10yd||$695.00||Up to 2||$165.00 per ton||$35 per week after 3 Weeks|
|15yd||$850.00||Up to 3||$165.00 per ton||$35 per week after 3 Weeks|
|20yd||$995.00||Up to 4||$165.00 per ton||$40 per week after 3 Weeks|
|25yd||$1075.00||Up to 4.5||$165.00 per ton||$40 per week after 3 Weeks|
|30yd||$1150.00||Up to 5||$165.00 per ton||$50 per week after 3 Weeks|
|40yd||$1400.00||Up to 6||$165.00 per ton||$60 per week after 3 Weeks|
|50yd||$1600.00||Up to 7||$165.00 per ton||
$70 per week after 3 Weeks
*** Items such as tires, TVs/Monitors, appliances CAN go in the dumpsters but are subject to additional charges. Such items should be placed at the top of the load when possible. ***
AS OF 11/01/2022 MATTRESSES AND BOXSPRINGS ARE A WASTE BAN ITEM AND NO LONGER ALLOWED IN THE DUMPSTER*** $100-150 CHARGE WILL APPLY TO EACH UNIT!!
Surcharges for Waste Ban Items
- Mattresses & Box Springs $100.00-$150.00
- Tires $25.00-$50.00
- TVs & Monitors $50.00-$100.00
- Freon Appliances $50.00-$100.00
- White Goods $50.00-$100.00
- Fluorescent Bulbs $25.00
- Hot Tubs $200.00
- Bulky Items $50.00
- Batteries $25.00
*** Quoted rates are within a 35 mile radius of Lynn MA. Deliveries outside of this radius may be subject to an out of area charge. ***
Solid Fill Dumpster Rates
|10yd||$700.00||$700.00||$850.00||$850.00||Priced by Material||$1300.00||$750.00||$600.00|
|15yd||$750.00||$750.00||$950.00||$950.00||Priced by Material||$1600.00||$950.00||$800.00|
|20yd||$950.00||$950.00||$1100.00||$1100.00||Priced by Material||$1900.00||$1150.00||$900.00|
*** A service/labor charge may apply to any solids dumpster that contains a mixed load which was not ordered as a mixed load.***
*** All Solids Loads must be free of any trash, glass, plastic, Styrofoam, wood etc. Additional charges will be assessed based on the amount of debris present. ***
*** Loads containing painted aggregate material will be subject to additional charges***
*** Stumps & Brush must be clean wood and MAY NOT be loaded in combination with aggregate materials***
- Solid Fill cannot go in any dumpster larger than a 20yd.
- Concrete cannot go in any dumpster larger than a 20yd.
- 40yd & 50yd dumpsters must be hand loaded. ***Excessive Damage to Container Will Be Subject to Charges***
- Dumpsters charged to an existing account will be billed and due within 15 days.
- Clients without an account must provide a credit card number upon ordering a container, invoices due on receipt.
Dumpster Material Guide
From a small dumpster for a one-time cleanout, or large units or a major project, G/J Carting has the units for you!
- Junk Removal
- Yard Waste